Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA)
TRCA remains committed to reducing the spread of COVID-19. We continue to encourage visitors to self-screen, physically distance, and use masks/face coverings while inside. Advance reservations and cashless payments remain in effect for select parks and facilities – please visit the park’s webpage or contact the park or facility for details. Hand sanitizing stations remain in effect until further notice. Visitors are required to comply with all government regulations and mandates relating to COVID-19.
Hike the natural forest trails of our parks, each offering unique and exciting adventures. Take a look at the natural wildlife, take in the beauty of the flora and fauna, and marvel at the beauty of the changing seasons.
Whether it’s an afternoon nature walk or something a little more challenging, TRCA parks have what you’re looking for. Discover the Caledon Hills and the beautiful River Humber at Albion Hills Conservation Park. Discover the crossroads of the Niagara Escarpment and the Oak Ridges Moraine at Glen Haffy Conservation Park. Take a walk on the boardwalk through the swamp at Kortright Conservation Centeror admire the spectacular view of the cliffs at Petticoat Creek Conservation Park. And that’s just the beginning !
See our Parks section for seasonal opening hours.
Find hikes at these locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Park: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, Ontario L7E 3E7
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, Ont.
- Bolton Resource Management Tract: Bolton Resource Management Area, Caledon, ON
- Bond Lake: Bond Lake Trailhead: 12611 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 1A4
- Boyd Conservation Park: 8739 Islington Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario L4L 1A6
- Boyd North and Glassco Park: Boyd North and Glassco Park, City of Vaughan
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Claireville Conservation Area: 8180 Regional Road 50, Brampton, ON L6T 0A6
- Upper East Duffins: 1405 Concession Road 6, Goodwood, ON
- Glen Haffy Conservation Park: 19245 Airport Road, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Heart Lake Conservation Park: 10818 Heart Lake Road, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Kortright Conservation Center: 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 1A6
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Nashville Conservation Reserve, Vaughan, Ont.
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve, Richmond Hill, Ont.
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Sanctuary, Caledon, Ont.
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Park: 1100 Whites Road South, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7
- Tommy Thompson Park: 1 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M4M 3M2
- Upper West Duffins: 2324 Concession Road 4, Goodwood, ON L0C 1A0,